Saturday 11 October 2014

Embracing Change Moderately To Attain Success







By Soultari Amin Farid
noramin_dd@yahoo.com


A friend was chatting with me and he said that he has seen a lot of my achievements since my studies abroad some 5 years ago. And he asked whether "one must relocate overseas" in order to attain success.
My answer to him is, "I am grateful that every moment I've lived has been filled with both happy and unhappy moments. Success is not only the achievements I've faced but it is also the moments when I failed. Times when people would belittle your aspirations and doubt your capability.
God has planned out our lives for us and what is meant to be for us has been written. Success in another land does not mean success that is prescribed for all. Find comfort in the most simplest of things: time with your parents; moments up on stage; a day out with someone you love.
Success is to live that very moment happy and ready for any opportunities ahead - however small it may be. What may be deemed as success now for someone, could may be yours in the near future: it will not be identical and it could be in another shape or form. Embrace change (moderately) and allow yourself to live life to fullest.
And always remember that it is only He who opens these doors for you, if He wills. Thus remember Him and be ever grateful for every single great and devastating moment, and ask for the strength and humility to go through every event modestly".

No comments:

Post a Comment